Saturday, April 11, 2009

Everyday is H8TRday!



What a day!
Right now the kittens are bushed after a long day out on the trail. So we're going to sleep for a couple days and then come back with a recap of all the MBM:HOTS H8TR goings on. But for now, that was a day made for spreading the H8t!
Final Results:
Mens:
1st- Jesse Lalonde
2nd- Matt Gehling
3rd- Lylez Hanson

Womens:
1st- Meghan Korol
2nd- Claire Cannon
3rd- Katy Steudel

The kitten factory will be closed for some much needed rest now.

6 Comments:

Blogger DMC said...

thanks John

as painfull as it was it was fun

8:47 PM  
Blogger Mad Trix said...

Great Event. I will not miss this next year.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks John and all who made the day a success. I learned the H8TR course will not give you something without taking something away. I made it 6.66 miles when my frame became another part of the H8TR course, its toast!

Thanks to everyone who double checked I was okay.

H8t on.

sva

9:16 AM  
Blogger The Shed Master said...

Nearly 24 hours later and I'm still all aglow with H8.

Sweet, beautiful H8 how I love thee.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous the kittens said...

we haven't seen that any flat tyres, lost H2O bottles, pumps etc. on the H8TR ever (though we did find a 4 D cell Maglite once dropped by a snowmobiler). the course was dry and brutal and we feel the pain of your loss sva. really.

we all shared the pain on this ride!

and to Mr. Rusty Toolshed, H8T my brutha, H8T on!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jason Henry said...

Monday morning and I can still feel the H8 in my right leg.

Thanks John, and all the H8TERs, for beautifully painful day.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home