Wednesday, March 26, 2008

24MOTAB this Sunday!!!!

Boy, with all this H8TR talk going on, it's easy to forget the main focus of this site and that dear friends would be 24MOTAB! And this Sunday like every last Sunday of the month (mostly) is 24MOTAB day! 8:00, the abandoned building. I have no idea what the weather is going to be like- rain, snow, sleet, bright sunshine, all at once? well why the hell not?!!?
As an historical footnote, it was 4 years ago last week on an Easter Sunday that 24MOTAB was resurrected from a long dormancy. There were a few months of uncertainty after that before it became the regular event it is now, but Easter was the day. See y'all Sunday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Thane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Thane said...

To whom it may concern,

I wish to join your outstanding organization. My resume speaks to my qualifications; I've been fired from some of the most renowned bicycle shops in Madison. I would greatly appreciate an interview. Does Sunday night work well for you? I apologize in advance if my breath smells of alcohol.

Regards
Nick

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you bring the wheels of steel. those will be all the qualifications you need. do NOT ride anything you love.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home